Sunday, March 4, 2012

Almost Married

Brandon and I will be getting married in 20 days! I am so happy! He is an amazing man and is everything I thought I would never find in a man. I am so grateful for him in my life - all that he teaches me, the great conversations we have, the love I always feel from and for him. I love him. 

These are a couple of my favorite photos from our engagement session. I love laughing with him and grabbing his bum!




4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to get to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky you are truly glowing! Never seen you look so
    Happy!! Thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys Becky. We cannot wait till we get to meet you. Bummed we aren't able to make the wedding. We know it will be a beautiful day !!

    ReplyDelete